Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for review all comments suddenly gone

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

50 page document, 20 people commenting.  This morning I incorporated some comments into my ind doc, clicked SAVE (NOT 'SAVE AS' because I am aware this is an issue) and as soon as 'UPDATE LINK' process had finished, the Review panel in my ind doc cleared all the dozens of comments and said 'No Comments yet' and obviously, the online Review portal said the same thing.  This is clearly a serious bug and has set me back massively with a very tight deadline looming. I now have to sit down and go through dozens and dozens of emails to collate all unresolved comments, many of which I cannot possibly know were related to which pages.  Really not happy at all tbh. 
Has anybody else had this problem?  I have no doubt that there is currently no way to get my comments back.  This is not the first bug I have reported on the Share for Review facility.
Thanks
Jez

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. We're able to replicate the issue at our end. Our engineers are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

So stay tuned for updates, and thanks in advance for your patience.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Srishti,

This has just happened to me too! Can someone fix this for me ASAP?

Thanks,

Gaby

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that Gaby, nightmare!
I now have brand new comments coming in so if the older, now deleted comments could be combined with the brand new comments and not just overwrite the new ones, that would be perfect.  I certainly won't feel confident clicking 'Update Link' any time in the near future!

Jez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I keep getting automatic emails asking me to mark a reply as correct but there has not been a correct reply.  I realise now that this issue of losing comments on Share for Review was reported a month ago by other community members, possibly even earlier than that and it seems nothing has really been done about it from what I can see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines