• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for Review: Attach Link to New File

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to attach a review link to a new file? I accidently wrote over an original file with an updated file, and it lost the connection.

Detail:

I started File 01. I "Shared for Review" File 01 with a team. The team had made a bunch of comments for File 01. My workflow is to start a new copy for the file if there is a dramatic change to the design; thus, I Saved As File 02 and made the changes. I realized that the review link didn't carry over to File 02 when I tried to update the link; it asked to create a new web link. In my haste, I Saved As File 02 as File 01, which of course wrote over the original File 01, erasing the original web link. Thus, my questions above. The other option is to start a new web link with the team, but all the prior comments will not be included and cannot be referred to. This is my first time using Share for Review… I burn, I learn. Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Is it possible to attach a review link to a new file?"

No.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines