• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for review - can't see pins or highlights?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into an issue while using the "share for review" cloud feature in InDesign, where I can't see any pins that were placed by others reviewing the document. It will show a comment in the box to the right of the document, but no indication that the comment is tracked to anything. I am having this issue in both the InDesign document review window, and in the online link. I've made sure that no filters are selected, and tried signing out and back in to my Cloud account. Has anyone else run into this issue, or found a workaround?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Lily5FCE Make sure you are updated to the latest version. Yes, others have had this and similar problems with Share for Review. Have you tried pasting the share link into some different browsers? The only workaround is to switch to publish online, which isn't as helpful for live commenting, obviously. This problem was marked as fixed in 2020 but it still isn't fixed for some users. Wish there was better news as I love this feature but can't rely on it right now. You can log your issue here: Share Review not showing online "pins" – Adobe InDesign (uservoice.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines