• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for Review link not working

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Share for Review link is all of a sudden now working. I can create the link in Indesign, but when I click on the link to open it, it just opens in the window and the blue rotating circle just keeps spinning around. 

I have tried resaving the file, turning my computer on and off, updating the link, but nothing is working. 

Any help please?

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @absolutedesignstudio

Sorry for the trouble. We have tried to address this issue. Please check and let us know if it is working for you and your co-workers now or not.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

InDesign 17.1 is now being rolled out around the world in a phased release. You should see it within a week. It should solve many of the Share for Review issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines