• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for Review Size/User Limits

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any size or user limits with Share For Review?

1) My team is having issues with the number of reviewers in the document at a time. If there are more than two, SFR becomes extremely sluggish.

2) They also see issues with the size of the document. If it's a large document (over 75 pages), SFR again becomes sluggish and non-responsive. Couple that with multiple reviewers and it freezes.

Is anyone else having this issue or know what the size/number limits are?

We love this tool and want to make it work for our proposal review process.

THANKS!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey 

Not too sure - don't use the feature myself

You might find similar issues here

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/category/389797-share-for-review

And it's the best place to post any such issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear about your experience with the Share for Review feature. There is no limit on the size or users for this feature. We’ve tested with a 100-page fairly complex document with multiple reviewers sending their comments back to InDesign. We have not experienced any slowdown/sluggishness in InDesign or the browser.

Do you see this behavior with a specific document? Do you see lag while working within InDesign or on the browser?

This information would help us assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh!

I've asked my team for more specific examples and screenshots. We are seeing sluggishness and lag on both sides...InDesign and the browser. But I think the biggest concern is from the InDesign side. They can get 100s of comments on a document. SFR is our go-to review process. I will update this thread next week with their comments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, we'll look forward to the information. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines