• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share to Review Not Loading

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team is having trouble loading my Share to Review link, the page gets stuck on the loading wheel. This is happening on both Mac/Windows OS on Chrome, Safari, and Microsoft Edge. We are working on a deadline and have never had this issue before, any help is appreciated. 

TOPICS
Bug , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There could be subtle corruption in the file. You might try saving the file as IDML (File > Save > Adobe InDesign CS4 or Later [IDML]. Then re-open the file and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I did some testing myself and it appears that the link works when I'm signed into my Adobe account. When I'm not signed in (viewing through an incognito window), the page is stuck on a loading wheel. The link is public so the privacy settings are not the issue. Not sure if this information is relevant but thought I'd share anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue! 

I've tried alternative browsers, recreating a review link and I've also created a blank document and tested the review link on that and having the same issue. 

I can see the document when I'm signed into creative cloud but my clients can't review the document on a public or private link. They are only seeing the loading icon. 

I get an error message saying " There was an error updating the artifact" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you mentioned there is a link issue involved with Share for Review, I can say that there is a "coming soon" version of InDesign 2022 which is supposed to fix some link issues. I can't give a date but it appears not too long away. It's available in Prerelease and will be numbered InDesign 17.1 when it comes out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

the person that I need to review does not get the spinning, but she gets a "Sorry, you don't have permissiont to access that" screen. Any suggestions?

TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default44p2uy5nxl8p @Liz G - CCT @jasmiinethomas

Sorry for the trouble. We have tried to address this issue. Please check and let us know if it is working for you and your co-workers now or not.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines