Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shift +command is not working

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Can anyone help me solve this problem:  Normally I use shift + command to scale my objects  proportional but now its not working anymore.... I already restarted my mac and indesign.... can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometines modifier keys are "stolen" by other applications or browser extensions (e.g., anti-virus apps and others).

To test, quit InDesign and restart your computer. If possible, disable startup applications. OPEN INDESIGN FIRST. Test the modifier keys which are not working. If they work now, carefully reload your other applications and see if loading one causes the modifer keys not to work. That will identify the culprit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve is probably right. What exactly happens when you try to scale with Shift + Command? Also, never hurts to reset ID prefs: https://creativepro.com/rebuilding-indesign-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines