• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small Caps not working ID 2021

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded to 2021 and have an existing document that was created and fine before upgrading. Now my Georgia OT font shows the Small Caps not available for "Regular" but it works fine for the other three (Italic, Bold, Bold Italic). Anyone know what is going on and how I can fix it? This is a huge problem as I have four books that use these small caps.

Thanks in advance!

K

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what your screen grab is supposed to be showing, since you DO have small caps on the Regular in it.

Regardless, I can't reproduce the problem.

The pink highlight usually indicates a missing font... what system are you on and do you use a font manager? Perhaps it didn't get activated properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply roaringmouse 🙂

I guess I should have clarified the small caps does technically work, but it was converting to a "missing" font when I use the Regular face. You are right when you said the highlight is indicative of a missing font which is what I was trying to show.  I am on 10.15.6 Catalina iMac 27 (late 2014).  I use Suitcase Fusion 21.2.1. 

Here's the kicker. I couldn't place any new guides on that spread either. So I created a new spread and copied/pasted everything onto the new one and all of a sudden everything is working as it should, including the small caps. Must have had something wonky on that spread that was making things fussy. Very strange though.

Thank you again for your time! Truly appreciate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines