Small Photo to Large - Thumbnails

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I can't locate this anywhere but it may be I am not putting in correct terminology;

I want to place a photo in InDesign 2020 (say 2.375" wide x ? tall). The actual photo size is 10.25 x?. Is there a way when I output to PDF or Online publishing I can have the user hover or click to bring up the full size photo?

Thanks in advance for any help.

TOPICS
How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021
You can place both photos into the InDesign document, and designate the thumbnail to show/hide the larger image. Both need to be converted into buttons first. Keep in mind that someone viewing the document on a device (smart phone, tablet) will not be able to hover over it the initiate the hide/show. ~Barb

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can place both photos into the InDesign document, and designate the thumbnail to show/hide the larger image. Both need to be converted into buttons first. Keep in mind that someone viewing the document on a device (smart phone, tablet) will not be able to hover over it the initiate the hide/show.

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You - appreciate it

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
For publish online, use an MSO. For PDF use the buttons.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines