• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SmartSteam Designer & Indesign

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I need help. Is there anyone here who works with SmartStream Designer and Indesign? I had Indesign 2016 on my laptop for the plugin. Now I have a new one and can't find how to install the old version again. The plugin does not run under the newer versions or is there already something new?

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

I suggest contacting HP. but from what little I know, you'd be better off finding a new solution as they don't seem to care about updates for this.

While you can contact Adobe to get an offline installer for 2016, you're going to start out 7 years out of date and trying to install it on a newer machine may produce plenty of other issues.

If you're just looking for VDP, I'm sure there are other plugins for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest contacting HP. but from what little I know, you'd be better off finding a new solution as they don't seem to care about updates for this.

While you can contact Adobe to get an offline installer for 2016, you're going to start out 7 years out of date and trying to install it on a newer machine may produce plenty of other issues.

If you're just looking for VDP, I'm sure there are other plugins for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer. I work as a freelance graphic designer for a print shop that works like this .... therefore, unfortunately, it is not in my power to change that. But I will ask if they might be looking for another solution ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines