• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sons (cloche) en continu quand ouverture de fenetre

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quand une fenetre s'ouvre (ouverture de fichier, export, importation, enregistrement...etc) j'ai un son d'alerte en continu..ça bip non stop (comme un message d'erreur)...c'est tres dérangeant.

pouvez vous m'aider ?

merci

jérome

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

i just reinstall the 17.4 version..and everything is ok with this previous version

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your preferences:
The easiest way to reset everything is to delete the InDesign preferences: as soon as InDesign starts to boot hold down Shift, Alt, Ctrl (and Apple/Cmd if working on a Macintosh). A dialog will appear asking to delete the InDesign Preferences, select 'Yes' on this dialog.
Further info and instructions here if needed:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/kb/indesign-preferences-support-file-locations.html

----------

Reinstalling rarely fixes everything - you can do a complete reinstall using the
Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried. Thank U fr this quick answer ! But the problem still remains 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the 2nd option in the link - that takes a bit of time to perform - so I'm not sure if you have completed this step?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Il will try it now. I first tried to desintall (and reinstall) via creative cloud desktop but the problem still remains also 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes - reinstalling this way will leave basic folders and permissions in place - the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool removes all folders and permissions and creates a clean install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just used the CC cleaner tool and i reinstalled Indesign...but the sounf problem still remains 😞
i don't have this probleme with illustrator or photoshop.

i made a video of the problem : https://photos.app.goo.gl/9ic9jBqL96KUUFvd9 (i can post video..so it 's a link to my google photos drive)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a precision. yesterday everything was ok...i have this problem since the installation (automatic updates) of the 18.0 version last night

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just reinstall the 17.4 version..and everything is ok with this previous version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - that's very odd it only happens with the new version.

Report bugs or make a feature request
https://indesign.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes indeed :-((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i hope the futurs updates will fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines