Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

sound file and a video file

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I designed an InDesign file
I have added a sound file and a video file to it
I made sure I attached properly, through thr interactive panel
But still the pdf
Play  no video and no sound
What should I do?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you exporting as PDF (Interactive) and not PDF (Print)?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not realistic now that Flash is obsolete to have videos and audio in an Interactive PDF. Use another format, such as InDesign's Publish Online.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree with Derek. There is so much you can do with Publish Online, and your audience can view your content using any web browser on any device. Here are some examples of some great interactive documents published this way, many of which include video and sound. Check it out: http://bit.ly/PubOnCollection

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Diane Burns has created an excellent step-by-step LinkedIn Learning online video tutorial on creating interactive documents with InDesign (you can get 30-days free access):

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/indesign-publish-online-2/publish-online-documents-with-indesign

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines