• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spreads moved out of sync

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 32 page document with spreads. Pages 2 and 3 have moved and are not now aligned side by side. Page 2 appears on the left and below and to the right is page 3. All other pages are in their correct positions. Presumably I unwittingly did something that moved them. How can I get pages 2 and 3 back together side by side?

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a spread shuffle issue. Enable it in the pages panel but if that's not it, please post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've added a screen shot to show my problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you haven't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select page 2 and 3 in the Pages panel and make sure Allow Selected Spread to Shuffle and Allow Document Pages to Shuffle are checked.

Screen Shot 19.pngScreen Shot 20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rob.

They are checked.
Do I need then to actually do something so that it knows that I wish to bring them back together?

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen capture of your Pages panel?

Screen Shot 21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. If that's your situation:

1. Place your cursor on the page 3 icon
  2. Hold the left mouse button down and move your cursor just to the right of the page 2 icon
  3. When you see the heavy black vertical bar appear immediately to the right of the page 2 icon, release the left mouse button

This should again pair your page 2 and page 3 icons in a reader's spread orientation like the rest of the spreads in your document.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines