• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Header Overflow

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the left page header of my 30-day devotional, I'm including the day and day's title in the header. Two of the chapter titles are a bit long. How can I avoid the chapter from overflowing? For example, this is what the chapter heading looks like:

Day 16:

Steven's Saga (Part 1)

And Jesus Stood Up

To make sure that only the first two lines are showing up in the TOC, I used the forced line break to separate the first and second lines and the Paragraph Return from the Type menu to separate lines 2 from three. It worked perfectly for the TOC but not for the pages following this devotion. How can I fix the master page to only reflect the first two lines?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I managed to figure this one out on my own. Horray! I changed the paragraph style from what it was set to into a different one, then back again, and that fixed the problem. I would have deleted this post, but I couldn't figure out how. LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines