• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stroke appearing around text box - not in stroke or object styles panel

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure this one out, hopefully it's something painfully obvious. 

I copied a large bit of text from a google doc and pasted it into indesign to format an article. I do this all the time. For some reason there is a stroke "within" the text box. See image. I do not have a stroke assigned to this from either the stroke panel or the object styles. What's weird is it's almost like it was pasted into the box. I need to get rid of this - any ideas?Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 10.52.18 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Hi @Faith5C32:

It looks to me like those paragraphs have the paragraph border activated. Click inside the text, choose Edit > Select all and disable Paragraph Border.

~Barb

pb.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also see how it cuts off when the text frame is split into columns.Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 11.05.48 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Faith5C32:

It looks to me like those paragraphs have the paragraph border activated. Click inside the text, choose Edit > Select all and disable Paragraph Border.

~Barb

pb.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh thank you! Instant fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are always happy to help, @Faith5C32. Come back and see us the next time you get stuck. 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines