Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Styling paragraph numbers with circle under

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 10.54.53.png

Hi  - Does anyone know if its possible to style paragraah numbers like the above with the circle under the number?

There are quite a few of them in the document - aso ideally I want a method, either using the styling panels or an embedded object circle.... or perhaps there is another solution....?

The text may all move in the editing process so I'm looking for a solution where the circle will move with the text.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

You can use a rule above and a rule below, as shown in my screenshots. It is a French version, but I am quite sure that it is understandable even if you do not read French. Of course, you will have to adjust the settings, especially the right inset (132 mm) which will change according the width of the frame.

Capture d’écran 2022-08-24 à 13.07.13.jpgCapture d’écran 2022-08-24 à 13.07.19.jpgCapture d’écran 2022-08-24 à 13.09.23.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use a rule above and a rule below, as shown in my screenshots. It is a French version, but I am quite sure that it is understandable even if you do not read French. Of course, you will have to adjust the settings, especially the right inset (132 mm) which will change according the width of the frame.

Capture d’écran 2022-08-24 à 13.07.13.jpgCapture d’écran 2022-08-24 à 13.07.19.jpgCapture d’écran 2022-08-24 à 13.09.23.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much @jmlevy  - genious move! I never would have thought of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines