• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table style color issue

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have choosen this setting, same color for rows but first with the 70% tint and second with 100%. But this is not being applied. Any suggestion to fix this issue?

TOPICS
Bug , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Asadali92:

I'm guessing it's overrides. Select the entire table with the Type tool, then Alt/Opt + click on [None] in Cell Styles and Alt/Opt + click on [Basic table] in Table styles and reapply Table Style 1. Does it work correctly now?

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not working, entire table style is changed inccluded font 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd guess that the first row was set as a Header Row (as in the example shown below) which can have a different appearance than the Body Rows):

HeaderRow.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not set as a Header or Footer Row. Its 0 0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Asadali92 :

Can you share the file? I'm happy to take a quick look at it and give you an answer. You can put it on a file sharing service like dropbox and place a link to it here (public), or you can send it to me directly (private). 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Asadali92:

As I understand the situation, you would like to be able to add the alternating row color by assigning the table style called Table Style 1.

2023-04-30_15-36-57 (1).gif

You did have overrides so I removed them and redefined the table style to work as you see, above. If this is correct, I'll return an updated copy of the file to you.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines