• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tekstikehys liikkuu

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kirjoitan kirjaa InDesignissa. Miksi tekstikehys ei pysy paikoillaan? Se liikkuu muutaman millin sivun ylä-, ala- ja sivureunoista. Joudun jatkuvasti siirtämään nuolella tekstikehyksen paikoilleen sivun reunoihin. Todella ärsyttävää.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tuula22678406to6i wrote:

I'm writing a book in InDesign. Why can't the text box stay in place? It moves from the top, bottom and side edges of a few millimetres of page. I constantly have to use an arrow to move the text box into place at the edges of the page. That's really annoying.

Is your text frame anchored to another frame? Try this:

• Save
  • Selection tool > Select Frame and Cut
  • Selection tool > Paste, then move into place

Does this fix it?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hei, sama ongelma jatkuu. En voi työskennellä, kun sivun rajat heiluvat ja tekstikehys liikkuu jopa puoli senttimetriä. Ongelma on jatkuva. Katso kuva.Malli sivusta.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, the same problem continues. I can't work when the page boundaries are swinging and the text box is moving up to half a centimeter. The problem is ongoing. See the picture.

What you are showing is not just a text frame moving. The guides for the margin, column, and page boundry are all moving as well. If I were to guess, I would guess that it's your graphics card.

You might want to contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703

Type "agent" to get a human.

or send a tweet to @AdobeCare.

They can see your screen. As volunteers, we cannot.

Another thought: the next time it happens, try refeshing your screen by zooming in and out to see if that fixes it.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kun lähennän ja loitonnan sivua esim. 75 % ja 100 %, niin ongelma korjaantuu ja sivu on ok. Mutta kun jatkan kirjoittamista, ongelma palaa jälleen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When zooming in and out of the page, e.g. when I zoom in on the page, I'm zooming in on the page. 75% and 100%, and the problem will be fixed and the page will be ok. But as I continue to write, the problem returns.

It's definitely a display issue. The text box is not moving and you don't need to continue to try to reposition it.

Can you give us your system information so we can try to figure this out with you?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win10 ja Adobe InDesign 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win10 yes Adobe InDesign 2022.

What is your graphics card and version?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 versio 471.96, ohjain DCH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd probably be better off writing it in MSWord, or similar, and bringing the MS into InDesign when it's finalised IMO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olen kirjoittanut tekstin MSWordissa ja tuonut sen MS InDesigniin, jossa taitan tekstin kirjaksi. Sivujen tyylit ja taitto toimivat hyvin, mutta ongelma on vain tekstikehyksen ja marginaalien heilumisessa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't mentioned your OS, but if you have a Mac try turning OFF GPU performance and set any interface scaling to "small"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Minulla on Win10 ja Adobe InDesign 2022 ja kaikki niiden päivitykset ovat ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines