• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text boxes have shrunk!

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can someone help me with text boxes? I was messing around in document set up and think I changed the format to Web, then back to print (it's an ebook, which should it be?). Noe all my text boxes have gone all funny. They've shrunk to the middle of the page! I've tried going into the master page and drawing another text box but it's not working? Help!?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the same on a new & empty document?

If yes - trash your preferences. 

If not - try IDMLing your affected document. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/reset-indesign-preferences-and-other-troubleshoo... 

▒► ID-Tasker / ID-Tasker Server - work smart not hard ◄▒

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've tried this...pressing control, alt, del while opening the programme but my PC just asks if I want to allow the app to make changed to my device, then opens it up again. I'm tearing my hair out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I tried it again and it worked! It's very sensitive! You have to press the button at exactly the right time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You just need to keep them pressed together when you double-click on the icon on your desktop - or when you click on the pinned icon in the Quick Launch.

▒► ID-Tasker / ID-Tasker Server - work smart not hard ◄▒

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines