• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text display

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since some days when I change text in a block, the text disappear right aftre the change. I have to scroll or zoom to make it appear again. What is the problem?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. The product team is aware of this, and we have tried to address the issue in our v17.1 release, which is currently available in a few selected countries and will be rolled out globally soon.

In the meantime, it gets released in your region. I will suggest you join our Prerelease program. Please click this link (www.adobeprerelease.com/) and go to the "Available Program" section to join the InDesign prerelease.

Then accept the Prerelease agreement and follow the steps mentioned below to install the Prelease v17.1:
- Close InDesign
- Go to Creative Cloud Desktop and look for Prerelease in the Apps section.

Anshul_Saini_4-1643586064592.png

- Click on ellipses (three dots) near Install to get "Other versions" and install the older Preleease v17.1 (This will not replace the existing installation of Release build of InDesign).

Anshul_Saini_5-1643586095813.png

Let us know how it goes after installing this version.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines