• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Frame Boxes not disappearing in published work

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to the indesign community but thought maybe I could get help with a problem I'm having. 

Maybe other people are having it too.

I've published four novels so far using indesign for the book covers, however, I'm noticing that some of the text boxes are appearing on the published covers.

I have tried going to the "windows" pane in indesign and checking the "Hide text frame" button, but the text frames are still there. Any ideas on how to delete these text frames?

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familiar with the Windows pane you mentioned or a Hide text frame button. Can you provide screen shots?

Normally poeple want their text frames to appear. The two most common ways to make them not show on your output is to either place them on a non-printing layer or tag them as non-printing in the Attributes panel (Window > Output > Attributes).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like you have a stroke applied to the the frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My thought, or possibly transparency outlines.

╟ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) ╢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines