• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TEXT in TEXT BOX DISAPPEARS.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no fix. This happened before I got the M1. How does Adobe expect us to edit our work - or forbid a book? Simple things like inserting a return or making a font bold? I then have to go to the magnifying glass and either zoom in or out. Terrible for production and the hair I am pulling out of my head. Really Adobe - CAN YOU ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. Like - in the next few years?

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We, your fellow users, can help. But you need to describe your problem a lot more clearly.

Does the text show in Story Editor Mode?

Do you have other objects nearby with Text Wrap turned on so that the text in the text box is forced out of view?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Mike. Just like everyone else posting about this issue for the last several years.

Basic text box in a newsletter. No wrap. Trying to correct spelling or basic edits.

This has been a huge problem for so many people.

Brand new M1 iMac, but also happened with late 2012 iMac as well. Everything is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines