• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text looks strange!

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if I accidentally adjusted a setting or not but my text is appearing like this:

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 4.01.12 PM.png

Clearly, it's something that I've toggled in the document. When I create a new document the text is just fine. 
Any idea of what could be causing my text to appear this way? 

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

It's under View -> Display Performance. You've set it to Fast when you're probably used to Normal. The keystroke to turn it to Fast is Control + Alt + Shift + Z, so it's comparatively easy to accidentally trigger it from the keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's under View -> Display Performance. You've set it to Fast when you're probably used to Normal. The keystroke to turn it to Fast is Control + Alt + Shift + Z, so it's comparatively easy to accidentally trigger it from the keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I completely agree with @Joel Cherney. In addition to the solution given by Joel, you may follow the suggestions & find more information about display performance on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/incopy/using/controlling-graphics-display.html).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines