• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text on top of graphic in re-flowable epub

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export a print book to a re-flowable epub. Most graphics display well. However, a few end up with the text on top of them. I've played with all the epub export option and will all the export options for the individual graphics, but cannot find a combination that works.

• All the graphics are anchored.
  • Adding page breaks before and after the image in the individual graphic export options or durint the actual export are not being honored.

The attached image shows a graphic with the problem displayed in Adobe Digial Editions.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

TOPICS
EPUB , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Adobe Digital Editions is garbage. Try it with Thorium Reader on Windows and / or the Books app on Mac OS / iOS / iPad OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions is garbage. Try it with Thorium Reader on Windows and / or the Books app on Mac OS / iOS / iPad OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Bob!

You nailed it. I installed Thorium. The results are like night and day. I thought I was going crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines