• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Wrap functions do not display!

Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the screenshot - all the tools for text wrapping do not display. I have re-started my computer and even waited for the next update hoping Adobe would fix the bug. Is there something I need to do in preferences to make the functions display? 

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 8.56.41 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

This is a known bug. I believe the fix is to clear InDesign's preferences, and the window contents will reappear.

The process is a little different under Windows and Mac; there are some other threads here with the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known bug. I believe the fix is to clear InDesign's preferences, and the window contents will reappear.

The process is a little different under Windows and Mac; there are some other threads here with the details.

╟ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) ╢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked! Thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy one, someone posts the same problem about twice a week. I should bookmark that solutions link Peter provided, so as not to push off the actual answer. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, you should. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem with the text wrap tools not displaying. You suggst clearing InDesign's preferences. Can you tell me how to do that?  Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link right above your post should do it. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to say that link is far too comprehensive and complex for me to understand. I wonder if someone would be kind of enough to tell me the steps to clearing InDesign's preferences to fix the text wrap issue and nothing more. I have quit InDesign and restarted my computer and that hasn't worked. Thanks so much in advance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow the direction is the second section, titled Resetting InDesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines