• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text wrap keeps crashing InDesign!

Explorer ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with InDesign 18.2.1 on a Macbook Pro. Since yesterday, every time I try to open/use text wrap (or move a text wrapped object), InDesign crashes. This has happened with multiple documents. I have already done the following:

• Restart InDesign (repeatedly)
  • Restart computer
  • Reset InDesign preferences
  • Saved documents as new files, both .INDD and .IDML

I have not yet completely removed and reinstalled InDesign, but will try that as well.

I see online that many other people have had the same problem over the years, but I've yet to find a solution. Please help!!!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since it appears that you have already tried the usually recommended troubleshooting options it sounds like uninstalling and reinstalling might be the best idea. When you uninstall make sure you do it through the Creative Cloud desktop app. In the Apps section of the desktop app click on the three dots to the right of the program name and you'll see the Uninstall option. It is also suggested that you use the Creative Cloud Cleanup tool to remove any possibly corrupt elements that remain of the app even after uninstalling. You should read all about the downloading and use of the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool at: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines