• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Wrap Palette not working

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was hit or miss for awhile, but now the palette isn't working at all. I've updated everything, so that's not the issue. I've restarted the program, restarted the computer, hidden the palette, turned off the expand palette and re-expanded it, nothing helps. I just see a blank palette. I need this fixed now! Any help is appreciated. I'm on a brand new MacPro computer. There shouldn't be any issues with old system, etc.Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 10.03.59 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Which version of InDesign and OS and does your computer have the new M1 chip?

If the  contents of the Text Wrap palette is not appearing maybe try resetting the application back to the factory defaults:
1) Close InDesign
2) Double click on Adobe InDesign's icon to launch it
3) QUICKLY hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift. (for Windows) or CTL+OPT+CMD+Shift (for Mac OS X)
4) When a dialogue appears, asking you “Delete InDesign Preference Files?” Click Yes.
If you don't see the question repeat the procedure again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums).
Please tell us what Adobe application you are using so that this can be moved to the proper forum for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign and OS and does your computer have the new M1 chip?

If the  contents of the Text Wrap palette is not appearing maybe try resetting the application back to the factory defaults:
1) Close InDesign
2) Double click on Adobe InDesign's icon to launch it
3) QUICKLY hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift. (for Windows) or CTL+OPT+CMD+Shift (for Mac OS X)
4) When a dialogue appears, asking you “Delete InDesign Preference Files?” Click Yes.
If you don't see the question repeat the procedure again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Derek. I apologize for the duplicate post, but I was informed by Adobe it was in the wrong forum. They said they would move it, but they hadn't, so I posted to the correct one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines