Text wrap won't justify

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at my wit's end trying to get my text to justify around my images. As you can see from the pictures it's justified when the picture is on the outermost side of the document, but not the inner side. I've checked and the justify text box under composition is checked. This is my first time formatting a book and I have a deadline coming up, so any help would be appreciated!Snip.JPG

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the text is set to align left, not justified at all.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't asked for design comments but if I may venture, your typography would look better if the paragraph indents were reduced to a  'normal' size and you had no indents on the first paragraphs after a heading.
If you used Paragraph Styles, as you should, this would be easy to do (one style for first paragraphs and another for subsequent ones).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Align left:

j1.png

Justified:

j2.png

~Barb 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines