Exit

Texto en japonés

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola:

Tengo dos preguntas.

Primera: ¿Alguien sabe cómo contactar con el soporte técnico de Adobe InDesign? Llevo no sé cuánto esperando al teléfono que me han dado y no hay manera de que me atiendan...

Segunda: Necesito escribir texto en japonés y no encuentro la forma. Tengo fuentes japonesas, pero no consigo escribir los caracteres en hiragana ni en ideogramas. He intentado crear estilo de párrafo con una de esas tipografías pero no me aparece el idioma japonés en el listado del menú "Formato de caracteres avanzados".

Lo que me hace falta es añadir a un documento algunos párrafos escritos en japonés. ¿Alguien sabe cómo hacerlo?

¡Muchas gracias!

Carmen

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm the exact version of your software and operating system?

Can you also confirm the language you chose when you installed InDesign?

Change the language settings of your Creative Cloud apps (adobe.com)

check this post: Solved: Can I type Japanese characters in InDesign - Adobe Support Community - 10597164

Regarding the support line, I am sorry, there is nothing we can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your answer. The post you sent help me to know more about the way InDesign uses asian fonts.

Eventually, I solved the problem by writing and copying the words in Japanese from gmail, but what I wanted to do was typewriting them directly in InDesign. In this case, I needed to add only a few words, but in other cases I think InDesign should offer the possibility to choose language for a text box where you use an asian font and let you type the words you want.

For sure it would be possible by choosing the asian language for the app, but certainly I don't want to change the language settings to Japanese or Chinese, as I don't command the languages.

Thanks a lot for your help!

C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carmen,

if you are looking for the Japanese version of InDesign with an English user interface see into:

Adobe InDesign Tips: Japanese/CJK Functionality + English UI—Redux
By Dr Ken Lunde, Nov 5, 2019

https://ken-lunde.medium.com/adobe-indesign-tips-japanese-cjk-functionality-english-ui-redux-539528e...

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for your response. I eventually solved the problem by writing and copying the words in Japanese from gmail, but what I wanted to do was typewriting them directly in InDesign. Maybe in the future this Japanese version with an English interface would be useful for me.

Thanks!

Carmen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines