• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC Not Exporting to Epub

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My in-book TOC isn't exporting to my reflowable epub 3.0 document. The nav. TOC is showing and is working correctly, but the TOC that would appear in the document does not show up. I've attached photos of my settings and they're the exact same of what I've used for a number of ebooks in the past with no issue. If you have any advice, that'll be SO appreciated!  

TOPICS
Bug , EPUB , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You selected a different TOC style than you showed us in the TOC setup. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The concept of a TOC style is a little misleading. It doesn't refer to a 'style' per se, but to an entire definition of a TOC or other paragraph-based list. If you define a TOC and give it a style name, you have to specify that name in the EPUB export.

A little confusing (even misleading), but very, very useful if you need multiple TOCs, TOFs, and other automated index/lists.

â•Ÿ Word & InDesign to Kindle & EPUB: a Guide to Pro Results (Amazon) â•¢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines