• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOOLS FLUTTERING ON INDESIGN OBJECTS WHEN SELECTING

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have an issue with item selection. The selection tool is extremly sensitive and continues to "flutter" when I need to rotate scale etc etc. Previously it never did this - I am assumming an update has come in as all my menu windows were also large. I have corrected them noticing a new feature in prefrences but this  - (see video I have uploaded here) is a disaster and very frustrating. Anyone else having this issue have screen shot the version of INDD I'm using.

I have gone though the INDD prefrences but cant find anything. I have also googled this issue but am getting no where. I use indesign eveyday this is now doing my head in 😞

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Shastafarien, can you tell us which operating system you're on? mac or win?

I too have seen this fluttering action when trying to grab any adjustment node on any type of frame. I'm on Windows 11, I've rolled back to 2022 version 17.1 because 17.2 had severe font problems for me.

|    Bevi Chagnon   |  Designer & Technologist for Accessible Documents
|    Classes & Books for Accessible InDesign, PDFs & MS Office |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Under Preferences, User Interface Scaling / Anchor Points, Handle... settings, does moving the slider change the behavior?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines