Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Un desastre

Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Después de un buen rato buscando el indesign 2020 15.1.3, me he puesto ha hablar con el asistente de adobe, ya que no encontraba esta versión, me ha indicado que comprara la versión actual y desde allí en indesign en los 3 puntos que salen se desplega un menú donde puedes escoger versión y allí me ha dicho que podría escoger la 2020. Pero al comprar la actual y ir a los tres puntos en el menú no sale lo de otras versiones, así que no la puedo cambiar a la que necesito y de repente el asistente me ha dicho que ya han cerrado, dos veces me lo ha dicho. Adjunto captura del menú donde debería salir esta opción y no sale. A ver si alguien me puede ayudar. Gracias!

Captura de pantalla 2022-06-30 a las 17.08.47.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deleted User ,

if you are a new subscriber and never had InDesign 2020 installed, the best bet is to install this version from a downloaded installer app. The procedure is to contact Adobe Customer support so that they make a download link avaialble for an installer. Make your case clear, that e.g. your customers require you to have InDesign 2020 installed or you are about to use it on a machine that does not allow to install the latest version or that you have to work with a third-party plug-in that is only available for InDesign 2020.

More details on this procedure here; a must-read I think:

FWIW:
Hopefully you'll get InDesign 2020 installed soon.

And if that's the case you should do a backup of the Adobe InDesign 2020 folder in your Applications folder, so in case you can copy the installation back if something goes wrong in the future. Also do a backup of the installer software if you can.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender
( Adobe Community Professional )

(Link modified by the Moderator ^VS)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just as a word of caution for you and your clients that it is now standard procedure both for Adobe and Apple that only the most recent versions of either Creative Cloud or the Mac OS are officially sanctioned. That means that whenever a new version of Creative Cloud comes out that only that version and the one previous will be available for download directly from Adobe. That also means that as far as Apple is concerned you will need either the current OS or the two that preceeded it in order to use the latest version of Creative Cloud. So if you don't have the latest Mac OS (or two before) installed then you will not even be offered whatever new version of Creative Cloud comes out. It might be a good idea to apprise your client about all of this going forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines