• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to find Blurb book plugin File menu

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I'm having trouble getting the Blurb Indesign plugin to connect with my Indesign application – I downloaded the plugin from blurb.com and followed all the necessary steps, however the "Blurb book creator" button was nowhere to be found in my file menu (even after I quit Indesign and reopened it). I tried deleting the installer and downloading the plugin at least three more times but nothing was showing up in my Indesign menus or homepage. 

How can I get the Blurb plugin to show up in my Indesign menus? I'm wondering if this is a problem with Adobe, with Blurb, or if there is another way I can access my plugin templates. Any help would be appreciated as I'm making a photography book for a final project!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Generally, when you're running into an issue with a third-party plug-in, you should get support from the creator of the plug-in. I'd check with Blurb technical support. Adobe can't provide support, and there might not be a lot of Blurb users here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally, when you're running into an issue with a third-party plug-in, you should get support from the creator of the plug-in. I'd check with Blurb technical support. Adobe can't provide support, and there might not be a lot of Blurb users here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to ensure you don't have InDesign open when you launch the Blurb Plugin Installer. During the installation process, you have to select the version of InDesign you are going to use from the drop-down menu. After installation, you launch InDesign and you should find the plugin under: File > Blurb Book Creator

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 08.31.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines