• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to scale images and text boxes using the selection tool with Command + Shift in InDesign.

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't scale images and text boxes using the select tool with command & shift. I have tried all the suggested fixes - reset all my preferences, uninstalled and reinatalled, rebooitng and starting InDesign only but nothing is working.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Performance , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ClairBear,

We are sorry for the delay in response and sorry to hear you are unable to scale images and text boxes using the selection tool in InDesign. Would you mind telling us about your InDesign version and computer platform? Please also check for any third-party software interfering with your modifier keys. For example, some Chrome plug-ins can cause this problem. Please try running the app in safe mode and let us know if the shortcut is working fine.

Meanwhile, we are trying to figure out the conflict. Could you try the Free Transform tool, along with the Shift key, and see if that works.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines