• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using indesignCS5 -

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a mac mini High Sierra OS with CS5. indesign/illustrator just stoppped launching. Won't open.

I am not in the cloud. All my artwork is in this. Not sure where to go from here. Any help or suggestions???

Thanks,

Tamara

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presumably you've tried rebooting the Mac...

How about does it work if you boot in Safe Mode or using a new user account login?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're probably going to get a lot of advice to upgrade your hardware, OS and subscribe to Creative Cloud, which is valid, but if the program was working yesterday it ought to be working today as well unless you made some change on the system -- new hardware or software added, for example, or an OS update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines