• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

v16.4 Indesign is opening but after the opening, it is closing itself immediately.

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, after the update Indesign is opening but after the opening, it is closing itself immediately. I don't get it why? No Crash Report by the way. Why I tried so far;

- Cmd + Ctrl + Opt + Shift (Reset Settings while Starts)

- Uninstall fully (settings, cache, logs, etc.) (Reinstall)

- Fix crash issues with InDesign (https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/crash-on-launch.html)

No of them worked. What can I try more please help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer. I looked into the post but my problem is not related to any of them. But, I think, I had found the problem. My problem looks like related to some sort of connections problem. When I am sure, I will share the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I hope your issue is resolved by now.

If you still have similar issues, please try the troubleshooting steps suggested on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/advanced-troubleshooting-for-launch-issues/td-p/11394034) & let us know if they help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found my problem and looks like not related any troubleshooting guide. I am using Monterey and the problem is really weird. Indesign is working only offline right now and doesn't working when I am online. When I am online Indesign close itself. It's really weird. I temporarily back to previous version of Indesign at the moment. I will wait next version of Indesign or new beta releases of Monterey for more additional tests. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines