• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Variables de texto usando estilos de párrafo / Text variables using paragraph styles

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

Idesign CC 2021 en Español.

Estoy usando una variable de texto -como he hecho en otras muchas ocasiones-. Indesign no las aplica correctamente en todas las páginas. En unas lo hace correctamente y en otras no. Tengo dos pàgnias maestras. En las que hay solo texto las aplica correctamente. En otra página maestra solo de fotografias -que no estan enlazadas con el texto lo hace en unas páginas sí y en otras no.

Uso el estilo de párrafo del título del capítulo y en las páginas que hay solo fotografías unas veces lo pone correctamente y en otras no. Las uso para poner el número de página -cosa que hace correctamente- seguido de la variable que usa el estilo de párrafo del título, pero la hace aleatoriamente -algunas veces cogiendo el título del capítulo anterior.

¿Error del programa?

Espero vuestra ayuda. Gracias.

--------------------------------

Hello,

Idesign CC 2021 in Spanish.

I am using a text variable - as I have done many other times. Indesign does not apply them correctly on all pages. In some it does it correctly and in others it does not. I have two master pages. In which there is only text, it applies them correctly. In another master page only of photographs - which are not linked to the text, it does so on some pages and not on others.

I use the paragraph style of the title of the chapter and in the pages that there are only photographs sometimes it puts it correctly and in others it does not. I use them to put the page number - which it does correctly - followed by the variable that uses the paragraph style of the title, but does it randomly - sometimes taking the title from the previous chapter.

Program error?

I hope your help. Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you don't have text that has that style applied appearing elesewhere in your document? You can do a find change on that paragraph style in the Find/Change dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, este estilo no esta aplicado en niguna otra parte del documento. Solo los títulos de los capitulos.

Lo hace aleatoriamente. Hay capitulos enteros con las paginas de fotos que funcionan correctamente y en otros hay paginas que lo hace correctamente y en otras no.

Gracias por tu ayuda, pero no es el caso. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines