• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

varying color of footnote text depending on page color

Contributor ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document (photo book, but also with a lot of text) where I sometimes have black text on white background and sometimes the reverse. As I use footnotes in the texts I have come across the problem that "Footnote options" only seem to be on a document level. Thus there will be the same paragraph style, and in consequence the same color on all text, no matter the color of the background.
How do I deal with this in the easiest way (so I can use automatic footnotes, but with varying color)?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“1 click, by Script!” changing the footnote paragraph color basing on the background.

(^/)  The Jedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

does that I l'y change the footnote colour of the current frame/story?

do you by any chance have such a script that I can copy (I'm still a complete newbie at js)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines