View multi-page spreads on pasteboard with gap between each page

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I feel this should be a simple answer, but I've been trying to find a solution for almost an hour now and I'm at a wall. 

I'm trying to understand how to set up a multiple-page spread on a pasteboard with gaps between the pages, so I can bleed off the edges without spilling into the page beside it. These are all going to be printed as single-page sell sheets, and I just want to see them side-by-side with bleeds.

I know this is possible, because of a downloaded a creative brief template that is set up to view this way (screenshot attached). I'm trying to reverse-engineer the initial document setup, but I can't figure it out. 😛 ::sigh::

Many thanks to any who reply! 

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 2.47.06 PM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Pages panel's menu, deselect Allow Document Pages to Shuffle. You can then add up to 10 pages in a spread.

David Creamer
Adobe Certified Instructor, Adobe Certified Professional, and Adobe Certified Expert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Lynda Boström:

David got you almost all the way there. Facing pages off/Allow Doc Pages off/Drag pages 2-5 next to each other and repeat for pages 6-10. 

Then, use the Pages Tool to space the pages out. You can use the Align panel to control the alignment and distribution. 

~Barb

space.gif

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines