• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Way to Create PDF Showing InDesign StoryEditor Markups (as opposed to only Notes)?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In MS Word, I can convert to PDF showing all the revision markups (strikethrough, additions) and comment boxes. I want a PDF that displays all my revisions in InDesign Story Editor, including both notes and revisions. So far in InDesign, all I can do is create a PDF that shows the comment notes. Any suggestions? 

Thanks!!!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that peing able to print/share the story editor would be a usefull feature. Thinking out loud is this something that can be done in InCopy? (Thinking of this is editor feature?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it can be done via InCopy but you need to export all content before opening the file in InCopy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines