• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

??? What is causing + sign after Cell Style - REVISED QUESTION

Contributor ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a table 2 years ago and I am now altering it. The Cell Style pane shows a + sign after the name of the style used in the cell shown with highlighted text in attached screen shot labelled 01 Cell Style panel.

I understand that the + sign indicates that something is going on in the cell that is "more" than the style but I cannot figure out what the "more" is.

I have also attached two screen shots of related panels:

• 02 Table panel;

• 03 Paragraph Style panel.

If I hold down the Option key and click on the cell style (Mac) to remove the +, the 0.25 inch margin at the top shown in the Table panel changes to 0.05 inch and the text goes right to the top. 

So it appears that the cell style includes a top margin of 0.05 rather than the 0.25 inch that I want. How do I save the cell style so that it has a top margin of 0.25? 

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Maybe someone has been adding a manual baseline shift to the text in the fields (taking it out of paragraph style) rather than the vertical alignment option?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe someone has been adding a manual baseline shift to the text in the fields (taking it out of paragraph style) rather than the vertical alignment option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One post is enough! Please don't post duplicates. You can easily either edit your original question or reply to it with additional details.

Here's the orignal: Re: ??? What is causing + sign after name of cell... - Adobe Support Community - 12176787

I'm locking this one to avoid confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines