Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

When I publish my InDesign document to web, all of my images have a gray background/overlay.

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to publish my InDesign file to the web so that I can have the document embedded onto my website. I am able to get all of this done with no issue other than the all of the images having a gray background/overlay. 

Below is an example of what it looks like:

Irmak5C0F_0-1629994354043.png

It not should not be like this, instead it should just be white. 

Any help would be appreciated and if more information is needed to solve this issue, please let me know! 

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK you're omitting some key information here. How are you publishing your InDesign document to the web? Export to HTML? Publish Online? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am publishing the inDesign document through the Publish online feature. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the link to the project so I can take a look? Which browser are you using to view the project?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the usual behavior I see here. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & InDesign? Do you see this behavior with a specific file or all? This information would help us assist you accordingly.

You may also share the link of the project as Chad asked earlier for better understanding. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines