I'm going through a tutorial on InDesign at the moment and I got to the section about placing .txt files and setting them up in tables, unfortunately, all I got from placing the .txt file was as per the image below:
Result upon placing into text box:
Not sure what I am doing wrong here, File>Place>TableData.txt...>Open (while clicked in or clicked out of text box), should be pretty straightforward, I attached the files as well. I am also using the latest version.
Hi, Just found the solution, basically when I hit Place>ImportOptions> the Character Set: was set to Unicode UTF16, which when changed to ANSI works perfectly. (Not sure what that does but it works) Thanks!