• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

While placing InDesign file inside InDesign document font count keep on increasing

Explorer ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I am just doing shrinkwrap title by placing InDesign document into another InDesign document While perfoming this my font count  keep on increasing its a nature of InDesign or there is any way to fix it. I attached screenshot for your reference. It shows duplicate font. For each and every page it count the same font name.

Screenshot 2021-05-24 at 5.51.50 PM.png

Thanks

Ganesh.R

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I cleared the preference but still have the same problem. I also check in InDesign 2015 it also behave like this. So I need some conlusion its a default InDesign feature or bug.

Screenshot 2021-05-25 at 5.38.43 PM.png

Thanks

Ganesh.R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing to fix; This is normal behavior. Your imported file is being placed as separate graphics files, so the list is showing what fonts each of those pages requires. The alerts are indicating either that font is missing or some other error. (My guess is, if you placed your imported file into a new document that is not currently using those fonts and they are not currently activated, the error is likely that the font is missing.)

If you load those fonts, the error should go away, but the list will remain, as it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines