• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wie bekomme ich ein eingefügtes PDF auf den selben Druckbogen?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe ein PDF in eine .indd-Datei eingefügt. Das PDF wird nun nicht am gleichen Druckbogen angezeigt. Wie bekomme ich das in den gleichen Druckbogen rein? Und welchen Unterschied macht es für mich, wenn es in der neuen Zeile beginnt? 

Vielen lieben Dank für die Untestützung!

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Why is there a section start on page 47? try to remove it. And is this option ticked or notCapture d’écran 2022-10-06 à 12.40.16.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

[…] because I moved the PDF to site 47.

You mean that you moved the page? This PDF is placed on a page.

Yes, this option is selected. But it does not move up if I deselect it, unfortunately.

This option is selected by defaut. If your document is a facing pages document and if this option has not be unticked, it should prevent you to be able to “break” the spreads. Try to untick this option, then to tick it again; a dialog box should open, click on the No button.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can simply drag the page 47 up, next to the page 46. Make sure that you see a heavy black line appearing like this: ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I already tried and it won't move up. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is there a section start on page 47? try to remove it. And is this option ticked or notCapture d’écran 2022-10-06 à 12.40.16.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The section starts there because I moved the PDF to site 47. 
Yes, this option is selected. But it does not move up if I deselect it, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[…] because I moved the PDF to site 47.

You mean that you moved the page? This PDF is placed on a page.

This option is selected by defaut. If your document is a facing pages document and if this option has not be unticked, it should prevent you to be able to “break” the spreads. Try to untick this option, then to tick it again; a dialog box should open, click on the No button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Omg you're a genious, it worked. Merci beaucoup!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines