• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace diapperance in the newest (2022) version of InDesign for Windows

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are usually two rows across the top - the Workspace? - in InDesign: the menus, and then a lot of things I use all the time when working, which is underneath the menus. The program updated, and all was well...or so I thought. All day everything was good...then, after exiting the program and coming back in, the second line is gone. Just the menus are there. I know there is a way to get that delicious bottom line back, but I can't remember it! HELP!

Pris Haffenden,

InDesign user from the beginning....

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Choose Window/Workspace and then either 'Essential classic' or, better 'Advanced'. If that does not work, then after choosing either workspace choose Window/Workspace/Reset (Essential Classic/Advanced).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window > Workspace and choose another workspace, then come back to this one (if you want to use it) and Window > Workspace > Reset [workspacename]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to use another workshpace or build a new workspace for your own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Choose Window/Workspace and then either 'Essential classic' or, better 'Advanced'. If that does not work, then after choosing either workspace choose Window/Workspace/Reset (Essential Classic/Advanced).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines