• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace transparent when using dark or medium dark appearance

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the dark or medium dark appearace on my workspace it appears semi-transparent and I can see windows behind InDesign. It is quite distracting. It does not happen with light or medium light. Am I missing something in my preferenes that is allowing this to happen? 

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 10.25.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-25 at 10.20.19 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & InDesign? Is the InDesign window maximized? Would it be possible for you to share screenshots of complete screen? This information would help us understand the issue better & assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS Mojave 10.14.6

InDesign 2021

It happens when the window is maximized and not. Although after taking more screenshots and opening them in various programs I am wondering if it is my machine as the transparacny happens in different programs when opening InDesign screenshots. Could it be that specific shade of gray that my machine is thinking is semi-transparnet? When I change the InDesign workspace to Light or Medium Light it does not happen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the information.

Apologies for the delayed response. Please try resetting the preferences of the app & see if it help. Thanks! 

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the reply, but that did not solve the problem.

--
*Trevor Powers*
he/him/his
Marketing Assistant Manager
tpowers@rivervalley.coop
River Valley Co-op

*Admin Offices:* 40 Main St., Suite 301, Florence, MA 01062 • Phone: (413)
341-5686, x102
*Easthampton Store:* 228 Northampton St., Easthampton, MA 01027 • Phone:
(413) 529-4990
*Northampton Store: *330 N. King St., Northampton, MA 01060 • Phone: (413)
584-2665
www.rivervalley.coop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines