Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom shortcut doesn't work

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm on a Macbook Air M2 with 16GB and 256GB SSD running Ventura 13.0.1 with InDesign 2023 18.0

I'm used to using this shortcut: "Cmd" + "+" to zoom in all the time on my previous Macbook but now it doesn't work on my new Macbook Air. Zooming in, in Google Chrome for example works perfect using the same shortcut.

I've tried resetting InDesign settings. What else should I do?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Maybe the same shortcut is potentially conflicting with something else. Try closing everything down apart from InDesign and seeing if it works. Failing that check in InDesign>Keyboard Shortcuts>View menu to see if the shortcut is applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the same shortcut is potentially conflicting with something else. Try closing everything down apart from InDesign and seeing if it works. Failing that check in InDesign>Keyboard Shortcuts>View menu to see if the shortcut is applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Keyboard Shortcuts I was able to find the designated zoom shortcuts. Apparently, it is by default set only to "Cmd" + "=" however the zoom out shortcut is by default set to "Cmd" + "-".

I assigned a new shortcut with just "Cmd" + "+" and it works. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines