• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Änderung in Excel Tabellen in InDesign übertragen

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem: Ich nutze Excel Tabelle, mit denen ich regelmäßig Werte ändere. Mit Hilfe von Formeln werden Werte in anderen Zellen automatisch angepasst.
Nun möchte ich diese Tabelle in InDesign importieren. Wenn ich die Tabelle in Excel erneut bearbeite möchte ich, dass die Werte automatisch in der Verknüpfung in InDesign übernommen werden.
Der Grund: Ich möchte in InDesign ansprechende Oberflächen gestalten und aber die aktuellen Berechnungen in Tabellenform einbinden.

Ist es also machbar, dass Excel Tabellen mit InDesign verknüpft und Änderungen in Excel somit in der ansicht bei InDesign automatisch übernommen werden? Ich bin dankbar für jeden Lösungsweg.

Beste Grüße
Andreas

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

First make sure that in Preferences File handling you check the option to Link documents. Then format your tables with paragraoh styles inside Cell Styles and use the Cell Styles in the Table Style. Now you can update through the Links panel.

Without Paragraph, Cell and Tables styles you will loose formatting when updating the table.

Here is something in Dutch from my blog:

https://fvdgeest-dtp.blogspot.com/2012/03/tabellen-updaten-en-opmaak-behouden.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should work if you do all of your Table formatting in InDesign with Table Styles and cell styles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if you now about my problem: I want to use an Excel table in InDesign. But when I change some numbers and use calculation formula in Excel all those changes should be overtaken in InDesign automatically. Is this possible?
Or is ist possible to use calculation formula in InDesign itself?

If there is a solution please describe it to me, thanks a lot :-).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First make sure that in Preferences File handling you check the option to Link documents. Then format your tables with paragraoh styles inside Cell Styles and use the Cell Styles in the Table Style. Now you can update through the Links panel.

Without Paragraph, Cell and Tables styles you will loose formatting when updating the table.

Here is something in Dutch from my blog:

https://fvdgeest-dtp.blogspot.com/2012/03/tabellen-updaten-en-opmaak-behouden.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, and if you want to do calculations directly in InDesign, you need a commercial plug-in like Woodwings Smart Styles or DTP Tools tables. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines