• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

états d'objet

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comment renommer un "états d'objet" (fenêtre/objets interactifs/états d'objet) dans le Indesign2021?

C'ette fonctionnalité était possible sur les versions précédentes. MerciCapture d’écran 2021-03-23 à 22.13.39.png

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi siamk1585488,

select the object state in the Layers panel. You can only do that with an active state.

With select I mean you have to have a selection on the page. A colored dot right to the object state must show up in the Layers panel like you can see it below in my screenshot from my German InDesign where I selected the active state of an MSO (Multistate Object) with name "Status 1":

RenameObjectState-1.PNG

Then run the following ExtendScript (JavaScript) code to assign a new name to that object state:

app.selection[0].name =

// Type the new name between the straight quotes 
// using a text editor without formatting the text:

"My new name";

How to copy code to a script file, install the script file so that it is visible in the Scripts panel of InDesign and how to execute the script from the Scripts panel see e.g. here: https://www.indiscripts.com/pages/help#hd0sb2

The result after running the code above, ths object state is still selected, but the name has changed:

RenameObjectState-2.PNG

Or use Rob Day's script code in this post which has a UI for the renaming process of a selected element on the page:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/can-t-rename-layers-indesign-2021-16-0-also-happened-in-2020...

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines